Python 3: E-learning Text-to-Speech Alphabet application
Learn how to build an advanced e-learning Alphabet application with both Offline and Google Text-to-Speech capabilities
What Will I Learn?
- You will learn about Python GUI design
- You will learn how to use voice command in python
- You will know about Engine
- You will know how to use the entry box
- You will know how to create buttons
- You will know how to build a full text-to-speech alphabet application in python
- You must have basic knowledge of Python programming.
- You must also have basic knowlegde of Python GUI programming
- A computer system is required to follow up with the instructor
Welcome to Python 3: E-learning Text-to-Speech Alphabet application! This is a comprehensive and concise guide with amazing content that is designed to pick up every interested student from the state of “zero-knowledge” to a state of “Hero-knowledge” in development of text-to-speech application.
Why Must I Take This Course And What Benefit Is It To ME As Java and Python Developer?
This is the only course on the internet that will help you to master the development of text-to-speech alphabet application with an in-depth knowledge of the entire aspect of Python programming and prepare you with the required skills necessary to build you to face job interviews and get employed as a full stack Python developer.
Moreover, the instructor is a very high experienced teacher, software developer and have also worked with some reputable companies. He has also been teaching computer programming since 2014 and have mastered the art of conveying information for better understanding which have made many of his student to excel with less stress in computer programming. Students are advised to follow this course step by step so that they would understand it very well because every lecture is filled with vital information which should not be missed.
- Junior Developers
- Senior Developers
Created by Ejike IfeanyiChukwu
Last updated 9/2018
Size: 555.33 MB