Python 3 for complete beginners
Learn how to program in Python: learn the language, the tips, the best practices.
What you’ll learn
- Be up and running as a Python developer
- How to use and operate on Python data structures
- Functions in Python
- Classes and object oriented programming in Python
- Working with text files
- Working with CSV
- Assertions, exceptions and error handling
- Working with JSON
- Python best practices, tips and conventions
- Basic programming concepts
- Software installation basics
Python is a powerful scripting language that has exploded in popularity in recent years. It has found applications in many fields such as web development, data science, machine learning and scientific programming. This popularity and wide usage is expected to grow in coming years. Knowing how to program in Python is thus an excellent powerful career skill to have.
This course takes you through the latest and recommended version of Python for beginners, Python 3. It will take you from the very basics to more cool stuff such as working with CSV and JSON in Python. You will also learn the tips, the secrets, the conventions and best practices important in knowing how to write elegant and beautiful Python code.
Be a Pythonista too!
- Beginner developers who want to learn Python 3
Created by Erick M’bwana
Last updated 12/2018
Size: 1.67 GB