Python 3: Image processing in Python with Photoshop CS6
Learn about Image processings in Python 3 with Photoshop CS6 from scratch to finish and start image manipulations today
What Will I Learn?
- You will learn how to install pillow library
- You will learn how to crop images
- You will learn about RGB, RGBA, Pallate and so on
- You will learn about image splitting
- You will learn about channels
- You will learn how to mix multiple channels
- You will learn the basic image transformations
- You will learn how to convert images from JPEG to PNG and Vice Versa
- So many other amazing knowledge is inluded with full image processing documentation
- Basic knowledge of python programming is required
- A computer system is required to follow up with the instructor
Welcome to Python 3: Image processing in Python with Photoshop CS6! This is a comprehensive and concise guide with amazing content that is designed to pick up every interested student from the state of “zero-knowledge” to a state of “Hero-knowledge” in mastering image processing with python 3 and Photoshop CS6
Why Must I Take This Course And What Benefit Is It To ME As Java and Python Developer?
This is the only course on the internet that will help you to master image processing with an in-depth knowledge of the entire aspect of Python programming and prepare you with the required skills necessary to build you to face job interviews and get employed as a full stack Python developer.
Moreover, the instructor is a very high experienced teacher, software developer and have also worked with some reputable companies. He has also been teaching computer programming since 2014 and have mastered the art of conveying information for better understanding which have made many of his student to excel with less stress in computer programming. Students are advised to follow this course step by step so that they would understand it very well because every lecture is filled with vital information which should not be missed.
- Junior developers
Created by Ejike IfeanyiChukwu
Last updated 9/2018
Size: 883.62 MB