What you’ll learn
Setup Python Development Environment
Learn Python Fundamentals
Build a Digital Clock with Python
Build a Currency Converter with Python
Build a Music Player with Python
Build an Image Slider with Python
Build a loan Calculator with Python
Basic Knowledge of HTML & CSS advised.
A computer with internet access required.
Python is a general-purpose, versatile, and powerful programming language. It’s a great first language because it’s concise and easy to read. Whatever you want to do, Python can do it. From web development to machine learning to data science, Python is the language for you.
Why people love Python:
- Great first language
- Large programming community
- Excellent online documentation
- Endless libraries and packages
- World-wide popularity
- Powerful and flexible
What can Python do?
Python can be used on a server to create web applications.
- Python can be used alongside software to create workflows.
- Python can connect to database systems. It can also read and modify files.
- Python can be used to handle big data and perform complex mathematics.
- Python can be used for rapid prototyping, or for production-ready software development.
- Python can be used in Data Science
- Python can be used to create desktop and console applications
- Python can be used for web scrapping
- Python can used in Machine learning
Here are the projects we will build with Python from scratch:
- Image slider
- Loan Calculator
- Digital Clock
- Music Player
- Currency Converter
- Interactive Quiz App
- To-do App
- Calculator App
- Countdown Timer App
- Analogue Clock
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to Python
- Beginners to Programming
Created by Bluelime Learning Solutions
Last updated 6/2021
Size: 2.94 GB