Scala Programming For Beginners Complete Guide
Play with SCALA Programming – The Scalable Language | A MUST TAKING Programming course For Big Data Developer
What Will I Learn?
- Fundamentals of the Scala programming language
- A Good Basic Understanding of the Scala Programming Language
- A basic Programming Knowledge is an added Advantage
- Scala Programming is based on Java, so if you are aware of Java syntax, then it’s pretty easy to learn Scala.
- Further if you do not have expertise in Java but if you know any other programming language like C, C++ or Python then it will also help in grasping Scala concepts very quickly.
- Topics Covered:
- Literals, Values, Variables, and Types
- String Interpolation
- If Else Statement and Expression
- Match Expressions
- Loops – for and while
- Pattern Matching
- Recursive Functions
- Nested Functions
- Calling Functions with Named Parameters
- Parameters with Default Values
- VarArg Parameters
- Parameter Groups
- Methods and Operators
- Higher-Order Functions
- Partially Applied Functions and Currying
- Collections – List, Sets and Maps
- Array, Seq, Stream, Tuples
In this course you are going to learn Scala Programming. The course is designed to the point and from very beginning. This course is Totally for the Beginners Who do not have any concept in Scala. After completing this course you get a basic overview about Scala Programming.
Scala is one of the Hot Demanding Language in 2017!
The language is introduce by Martin Odersky in 2003.
This Series explains Scala Programming in the User Friendly and Easy to understand Way!
Here In this course we start form very basic Scala Setup and then We move to the Variables, Literals, Strings any Other Advance Concepts.If you do not have any knowledge in Scala that is O. K. We Guide you from the very basic step to the advance concepts.
If you have knowledge in Programming Language like C++, Java You get an additional Benifit.
- Programmers and Developers
Created by Joydip Ghosh
Last updated 7/2018