[SkillShare] Photoshop Masterclass for Graphic Designers
SkillShare – Photoshop Masterclass for Graphic Designers
About This Class
Unlock your potential in data analytics. Build job-ready skills for an in-demand career as a data analyst. No degree or prior experience required.
Do you want to translate your imagination into a reality? Anything is possible with Photoshop. It allows you to create any ideas into a beautiful piece of art or creative design. [SkillShare] Photoshop Masterclass for Graphic Designers In this class, I show you how to use Adobe Photoshop like a pro sharing all my shortcuts, principles and techniques I use on a regular basis.
• Masks, Adjustments, Layers
• My personal time-saving shortcuts
• Image manipulation and realism
• Creating realistic mock ups and images
• How to add extra details to any design
• How to use the filter gallery
• Sharpening and colour grading
• Improving your mock up presentation
• Creating your own textures
• Neural Filters and Filter Gallery
Skills you will gain
– Adobe Photoshop Graphic Design Photo Manipulation Creative Color Grading Photoshop Basic Photoshop Photoshop Editing
Hands-on Class Project
Download class working files in the project section folder to practice.
• Download zip folder from the project section
• Practice one of the techniques you’ve learned using the files or your own images
• Upload student project to get feedback from Jeremy
• Have fun and experiment!
Jeremy Mura is an award-winning brand identity designer, Youtuber and creator from Sydney, Australia.
He has been in the design industry for 10 years working for both small and big brands worldwide. He has worked for brand names such as Disneyland Paris, Adobe Live, Macquarie Business School, American Express and Telstra.
He has over 4M+ Views on Youtube with over 500+ videos uploaded, has taught over 65k+ Students on Skillshare and has grown a following of 100k+ on Instagram.
Jeremy has been featured on Adobe Live, LogoLounge Book 12, Skillshare, FrontRow Design Conference, Creative Market.
He’s worked with brands such as Adobe, Disneyland Paris, Macquarie Business School, UTS and …
Author(s): Jeremy Mura
Duration: 1h 22m
Size: 2.05 GB