SOLIDWORKS: Become a Certified Professional Today (CSWP)
SOLIDWORKS Hands-on Training: Go from the Associate level to the Professional (CSWP) level today.
What you’ll learn
Confidently list your SOLIDWORKS skills in your resume
Use SOLIDWORKS to design/draft your next innovation
Take, with confidence, the SOLIDWORKS Professional Certification test (CSWP)
Being able to self-learn new functions in SOLIDWORKS
Use SOLIDWORKS to create complex models
You will need SOLIDWORKS 2015 or newer to open the models we provide throughout the course.
Basic Knowledge of SOLIDWORKS is required. The desire to learn and create awesome stuff is a plus.
This course is an advanced follow up of our previous courses “SOLIDWORKS Course: Become a Certified Associate Today”. Taking the first course before this will give an advantage.
This is a streamlined course to take you from knowing the basics about SOLIDWORKS to give you all the knowledge and skills needed to become a certified SOLIDWORKS Professional (CSWP). This course will enable you to, with confidence, use SOLIDWORKS to design complex innovations and draft complex models. After this course, you can proudly list your advanced SOLIDWORKS skills in your resume.
THIS COURSE IS NOT A SHORTCUT TO GET THE CERTIFICATE. We are following a learn-by-doing approach for you to truly master all the skills needed for the certification test.
*The screencasting for this course was done using SW 2017. However, you can fully follow the course and use the supplementary downloads if you are using SW 2015 or newer.
NOTE: This course can be considered as an advanced continuation of our previous best-selling SOLIDWORKS courses. The previous course takes you from nothing to the Associate Certification level (CSWA) while this course takes from the Associate Certification level (basic level) to the Professional Certification level (CSWP).
About this course:
With this course, you will get:
- Full, free lifetime access to 51 lectures (increasing over time).
- All future extra lectures and upgrades will always be free.
- Unconditional Udemy 30 days money-back guarantee – We are sure you would love the course though 🙂
- Regular free bonus additions to increase your knowledge. – lots of fun topics!
Today, you can start your journey to becoming a SOLIDWORKS professional starting from basic prior experience!
There is nothing extra to buy or pay for with the course. You will only need SOLIDWORKS 2015 or a newer version. You will also need Microsoft excel.
Why our course?!
- Learn from the best, your instructor is the author of the book Learn SOLIDWORKS 2020.
- Have all your questions answered by experts in the course forum.
- Get access to an exclusive students SOLIDWORKS community.
- We have lots of experience teaching SOLIDWORKS. Our previous SOLIDWORKS courses are the best selling in Udemy with over 30,000 happy students.
- We are following the learning-by-doing approach, which is proven the best for learning software like SOLIDWORKS.
- We have enlarged the interface icons in our screencasts to make our videos more eye-friendly. We even enlarged the mouse cursor!
- We use annotations in all our lectures for easier follow-up.
- We made our videos short and concentrated on one or a few concepts to make them easier for reference. We also designed each lecture to be a stand-alone lecture.
You will learn:
- How to use the advanced features Draft, Shell, Rib, and Features Mirroring.
- How to use internationally defined standards to create holes and slots.
- How to create a new Coordinate system and utilize it in Mass properties.
- How to link dimensions in parts using equations.
- How to create a part with more than one body (multi-body part) and how to take advantage of this approach.
- How to specify features application to one body over another.
- How to utilize Design Tables to create multiple configurations of the same model.
- How to manually create model configurations, each with different applied features.
- How to use the advanced mates Profile Center, Symmetric, Width, Path Mate, Linear/Linear coupler, and Distance & Angle ranges.
- How to link different dimensions in different parts using in-context features.
- How to apply Assembly Features, and what is the design intent of doing that.
- How to use collision and interference detection.
- How to replace parts in an assembly and transfer all active mates.
Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button at the top right of the window… Every hour you delay is costing you great creations and skills 🙂
Yours in SOLIDWORKS Learning,
Tayseer & The TforDesign Team
Who this course is for:
- Individuals intending to gain higher understanding and mastery of SOLIDWORKS
- Individuals intending to take SOLIDWORKS Professional Certificate (CSWP)
- Individuals wanting to get a better job via SOLIDWOKRS skills
- Individuals wanting to list SOLIDWORKS skills in their resume
- Designers, Engineers, Makers, and Hobbyist
Created by Tayseer .
Last updated 6/2021
Size: 2.13 GB