SQL – Introduction to MySQL + a glimpse to MsSQL & PL/SQL
Acquire SQL skills and Launch a Successful Career as a Certified SQL developer.
- Learn to use MySQL – the #1 Database Management System professionally!
- Apply for SQL jobs as an SQL Developer, Business Analyst and Database administrator.
- Create your own SQL databases and interact with existing databases.
- Use SQL queries to retrieve structured information from databases.
- Adopt professionally the best SQL practices.
- Learn how to answer specific business questions by using SQL’s aggregate functions
- Be comfortable putting SQL and MySQL on your resume boosting your career.
- Study relational database management theory that you will need in your workplace every day.
- Handle complex SQL joins with ease to solve complex analytical problems!
- You will not need any any prior knowledge – so get started now!
- You should be committed to run through the course and become knowledgeable about SQL.
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your hunger to get started today!
**** This course contains pretty much everything you need to master SQL. ****
The majority of people that consider SQL as a qualification do so for career and personal development reasons.
Mastering SQL is considered to be the No1 qualification that will boost your career.
You’ll learn how to read and write complex queries to a database using one of the most in demand skills – PostgreSQL. These skills are also applicable to any other major SQL database, such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Amazon Redshift, Oracle, and much more.
When you can work with SQL, it means you don’t have to rely on others sending you data and executing queries for you. You can do that on your own. This allows you to be independent and dig deeper into the data to obtain the answers to questions that might improve the way your company does its business. For instance, Database management is the foundation for data analysis and intelligent decision making.
Learning SQL is one of the fastest ways to improve your career prospects as it is one of the most in demand tech skills! In this course you’ll learn quickly and receive challenges and tests along the way to improve your understanding!
I am excited to start this SQL journey together!
Get ready to acquire some seriously marketable programming skills! You can’t consider yourself a complete end to end developer until you can code in SQL. Today, data has become the hottest topic in technology and a company’s biggest asset is their data. All databases require the language SQL to store and retrieve data. Salaries for junior level SQL Developers are upwards of $70,000 – $90,000 dollars a year!
Worried that you have no previous experience?
Not an issue. We will start from the very basics and gradually teach you everything you need to know. Step by step. With no steps skipped.
What about certificates? Do you provide a certificate?
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to download a certificate of completion with your name on it. Then, you can upload this certificate on LinkedIn and show potential employers this is a skill you possess.
- People interested to boost their career mastering SQL.
- Beginners to programming and databases.
- Everyone who wants to learn how to code and apply their skills in practice.
- Anyone interested in learning more about SQL, MySQL , or basic data analysis!
Created by Dr. Chris Mall
Last updated 3/2019
Size: 538.14 MB
Please seed this course. Downloading stops on 83% of this file