SQL & MySQL for Beginners: Analyse and Manipulate Data
Learn SQL with MySQL: Build and query database objects, Retrieve and Manipulate Data Using SQL Commands
What you’ll learn
How to create databases and tables
Build SQL Queries to manipulate databases
Perform data analysis with SQL
Perform Database Table Joins
Alter Database Table Structure
Create database in mysql
Create table in mysql
Create stored procedures
Create sub queries
Use aggregate functions in querying database
Use various operators in querying database
A computer and internet access required
SQL is a standard language for accessing and manipulating databases.
Although SQL is an ANSI/ISO standard, there are different versions of the SQL language. However, to be compliant with the ANSI standard, they all support at least the major commands (such as SELECT, UPDATE, DELETE, INSERT, WHERE) in a similar manner.
- SQL stands for Structured Query Language
- SQL lets you access and manipulate databases
- SQL became a standard of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) in 1986, and of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) in 1987
- SQL can execute queries against a database
- SQL can retrieve data from a database
- SQL can insert records in a database
- SQL can update records in a database
- SQL can delete records from a database
- SQL can create new databases
- SQL can create new tables in a database
- SQL can create stored procedures in a database
- SQL can create views in a database
- SQL can set permissions on tables, procedures, and views
Most of the SQL database programs also have their own proprietary extensions in addition to the SQL standard!
MySQL is a very popular open-source relational database management system (RDBMS).
- MySQL is a relational database management system
- MySQL is open-source
- MySQL is free
- MySQL is ideal for both small and large applications
- MySQL is very fast, reliable, can be scaled, and easy to use
- MySQL is cross-platform
- MySQL is compliant with the ANSI SQL standard
- MySQL was first released in 1995
- MySQL is developed, distributed, and supported by Oracle Corporation
- MySQL is named after co-founder Monty Widenius’s daughter: My
Huge websites like Facebook, Twitter, Airbnb, , Uber, GitHub, YouTube, etc.
Content Management Systems like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla etc.
A very large number of web developers around the world use MySQL in their development.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to SQL
- Beginners to MySQL
- Beginners to Data Science
- Beginner Data Analyst
- Beginner Database Administrators
Created by Bluelime Learning Solutions
Last updated 7/2021
Size: 2.11 GB
Can somebody pls seed this torrent, it stopped at 75% for almost 3 weeks, no seeding to complete download.