SQL Tutorial: Learn SQL with MySQL Database -Beginner2Expert
Learn SQL and Database Development to work effectively in DBMS like MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, DB2 etc.
- Understand the Database terminology and Structured Query Language fundamentals.
- At the end of this course, You will be able to use SQL statements in any database management system.
- You will learn from SQL basics to advanced topics like JOINS, Database Relationships, Database Normalization.
- You will learn each topic step by step with practical examples.
- You will learn the skills useful for professional Database Development (Database Modeling) and Database Management.
- You will also learn about MySQL Workbench, a unified visual tool for database architects, developers, and Database Administrators.
- No coding, design or technical knowledge required.
- A computer with any operating system installed on it.
- Basic computer knowledge is required to learn from this course.
- You don’t need to buy any software. We will install and use MySQL which is absolutely free.
SQL Tutorial: Learn SQL with MySQL Database -Beginner2Expert
Why should you take this SQL course?
- Subtitles: English Captions or Subtitles for all the lectures are available.
- This course is one of the biggest, best rated and top selling SQL course on Udemy Marketplace!
- You will learn SQL with practical examples. By learning structured query language, you will be able to work in any database system like MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, DB2, Oracle etc.
- You will learn Database designing, Database modeling, SQL RDBMS concepts, Database relationships and much more, everything by using SQL commands.
- You get a SQL video tutorial course which will teach you how to use structured query language statements in MySQL command line client tool. The SQL statements are common to all major database management systems.
- The course includes 15 Quizzes with 350 SQL Questions and Answers for the Job interview.
- Lightning fast support to all your queries: I personally respond to all
the students queries via PM or on the discussion board within 1 hour to 24 hours. I respond on weekends too. So If you have any question feel free to PM me or ask on the discussion board.
- Lifetime access to all the content and future updates of this course.
- 30 days money back guarantee. (I am sure you will never need this.)
You will understand how SQL works and learn effective database design for your applications.
In this course we’ll learn SQL with practical example on every topic. We will learn in more detail about,
- Database Installation and SQL fundamentals.
- Data Definition Language(DDL) and Data Manipulation Language(DML).
- SQL Joins, SQL functions and SQL data types.
- Database Relationships and Database Normalization.
- Database Export and Import.
- MySQL workbench.
Do you know the Benefits of learning SQL?
Learning the Structured Query Language gives you a powerful tool which can be implemented in variety of application development including web, desktop and mobile application development. SQL is ANSI standard and used in all major database management systems.
SQL skill opens a new dimension in the jobs where you can work as a database administrator in IT companies or you can work as a freelancer. Database development is very important factor in any application development So learning database development skill is very beneficial for you.
Checkout this SQL tutorial Overview
- The section 1 to 3 covers Introduction, Database Installation, SQL Overview and learn terminology used in Structured Query Language.
- In section 4 to 9 we will learn Data Manipulation Language, Clauses, Various Conditions and Operators, Data Filtering and sorting, SQL Joins and the most Important SQL Functions.
- In section 10 to 13 we will understand SQL Data Types in more detail, Data Definition Language, Database Normalization & Database Export and Import functionality.
- The section 15 covers MySQL Workbench a unified visual tool for database development.
- The section 16 contain bonus lecture.
What students say about this course? Checkout some of my students reviews for this course.
- “I recommend this course to every student who want to learn SQL.” – By Rachel
- “The instructor was very methodical and would go step by step explaining a point, Overall a great staring point to know SQL.” – By Tridib Pal
- “It was a wonderful experience to learn from this course. What I really liked were the practicals in every section which were perfect and up to the mark! Also, all the topics in the course were covered in-depth and thus, I feel that the examples learned from this course would really help me while planning, managing and solving real world tasks at my workplace.” – By Sagar Erande
- “The instructor responds to questions very fast which is greatly appreciated. The instructor knows his subject. Overall well done and worth the investment of your time.” – By Steven Grigsby
- “This course is comprehensive, and has helped me refresh my (My)SQL knowledge. As such, I’ve provided a 5 star rating – the author has obviously spent a lot of time creating this course along with associated examples.” – By James Johnson
- “Very well structured course. I hope author releases more courses, because he for sure has a talent to teach! Bravo!” – By Iskko Iskkov
- “Clear and to the point. He shows you what you need to help you get to where you want to be.” – By Dustin Raphael
- “This course is laid out well. The content and the examples were easy to follow. Pradnyankur Nikam responded quickly to my inquiries. I recommend this course to anyone that needs a refresher on SQL as well as beginners.” – By Katende Kinene
Note: Checkout more reviews in the Reviews section.
Watch introduction video and click the “Full Curriculum” link to see the list of all the sections and lectures included with this SQL course.
- Database developers and database administrators.
- Desktop & mobile application developers.
- Network applications developers.
- Graduate and undergraduate students for academic purpose.
- People who love to learn new skills.
- Non technical, startups and Job seekers.
Created by Pradnyankur Nikam
Last updated 4/2018
Size: 1.02 GB