Tailwind CSS : Build 2 Advanced Projects
Master the latest Tailwind CSS v.3 with project based approach and learn to convert Figma design to Tailwind CSS website
What you’ll learn
Customize & Configure Tailwind CSS.
Make Ultra responsive designs with Tailwind CSS (RWD).
Write Optimized and Performant Code for Production.
Apply Dark and Light Mode.
Managing duplication and create reusable styles.
Convert Figma design to Real website Using Tailwind CSS
Basic HTML and CSS
Tailwind CSS is a highly customizable CSS framework which can be used directly in your HTML. No more heavy CSS. it’s designed from the ground up with customization in mind.
Why Tailwind CSS?
• Easily customize and configure however you want to.
• Create unique looking website (this is not the case in Bootstrap).
• Utility First
• Faster CSS Styling Process
• Responsive Design.
• Easily used with any frameworks.
• Tiny (super fast in production).
• Easily apply Dark Mode and more themes.
• Beautiful Color Presets.
In this course I will take project based approach to learn the latest Tailwind CSS. we will build 2 beautiful real world production ready websites together. we will see the basics, some of the advanced concepts and techniques to achieve our needs. In these project we will not only see the common designs(like cards, buttons, form inputs…) but we will go beyond and cover how you can make really great designs.
I will update this course regularly when necessary.
What You Will Learn?
• Customize & Configure Tailwind CSS.
• Write Optimized and Performant Code for Production. ?
• Make responsive designs with Tailwind CSS (RWD).
• Apply Dark and Light Mode.
• Managing duplication and creating reusable styles.
• Not only bound to the pre-defined styles but you will learn hot to add and customize your own presets.
• Practically Understand the difference between tailwind CSS and other CSS frameworks like bootstrap.
2 Real Projects
We will create 2 real world websites. These projects are open source and free to use.
- Tail Listing – Business and Directory Listing Website
- Tail Furniture – Furniture Showcase Website (Figma to Tailwind CSS)
Who this course is for:
- For anyone with no previous tailwind CSS experience.
- For frontend/backend Developers.
- Already Know Tailwind CSS but want to learn more and build projects.
- Anyone who want to learn and work with Tailwind CSS.
Created by Zekaryas Yohannes
Last updated 3/2022
Size: 1.73 GB