[TechWorld] The Ultimate Course For IT Beginners
TechWorld – The Ultimate Course For IT Beginners
A mini-bootcamp for learning the complete Software Development Life Cycle by taking up all key roles in practice one by one!
Inside an IT project –
From 0 to Junior Engineer
Why we created this course
We get a lot of requests from viewers with zero or little IT pre-knowledge, who want to start a career in DevOps.
But since DevOps Engineering is not an entry-level IT profession, we decided to create a course that will prepare non-IT people for transitioning into DevOps.
However, the course turned out to be a great resource for IT beginners in general. By simulating actual real world engineering tasks and going through the complete software development project, it completely dissolves the fear and insecurity of being an IT newbie. No matter if your end goal is to become a software developer, DevOps engineer, cloud engineer etc.
Mini-Bootcamp from Zero to Junior Engineer[TechWorld] The Ultimate Course For IT Beginners The course is for complete IT beginners and our goal with it is to give you an equivalent of a junior engineer’s work experience and know how the whole Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) works.
This course will give you an important foundational knowledge of software engineering without any knowledge gaps, that sometimes even junior engineers lack. So skills you gain here, will definitely help you stand out!
By the end of this course, you will..
– Have a strong understanding of how the complete software development and release workflow works. Better than many junior engineers with actual work experience!
– Know how to write a simple web application with frontend, backend and database.
– Understand basics of infrastructure, servers, operating systems etc, Know how to create and configure a virtual server on a cloud platform, and deploy your developed application on it.
Who is this course for?
The best course to get started in IT for people with zero or little IT background
– Pre-Requisite course for our DevOps Bootcamp
– People, who want to get into IT in general
– Managers, Product Owners, Project Managers of IT projects, who want to get a better understanding of the complete software development and release workflow
– Frontend developers, who want to understand the complete software development life cycle and get a big picture of how software development projects work
– Junior software developers, who want to fill knowledge gaps of e2e workflow of software development and release/deployment process
– Systems administrators, who want to learn software development
– Laptop to follow the demos
– No other prerequisite knowledge necessary, it starts from zero
Who this course is NOT for
– Experienced engineers, who know how to create web applications and deploy them
– Full Stack software developers
– DevOps engineers
Hi, my name is Nana. The instructor of this course and co-founder of “TechWorld with Nana” – a leading e-learning provider for DevOps education.
And this is MY special course, a “heart project” of mine.
Author(s): Nana Janashia
Videos Duration: 22+ Hours
Size: 3.45 GB