Master the Most Important Deep Learning Frameworks (Tensorflow & Keras) for Python Data Science
- Harness The Power Of Anaconda/iPython For Practical Data Science
- Learn How To Install & Use Tensorflow Within Anaconda
- Implement Statistical & Machine Learning With Tensorflow
- Implement Neural Network Modelling With Tensorflow & Keras
- Implement Deep Learning Based Unsupervised Learning With Tensorflow and Keras
- Implement Deep Learning Based Supervised Learning With Tensorflow & Keras
- Implement Convolution Neural Networks With Tensorflow & Keras
- Be Able To Operate & Install Software On A Computer
- Prior Exposure To Python based Data Science Will Be Beneficial
- Prior Exposure To Basic Statistical Concepts & Implementation Will be Useful
- Have Prior Exposure To Common Machine Learning Terms such as cross-validation
THIS IS A COMPLETE NEURAL NETWORKS & DEEP LEARNING TRAINING WITH TENSORFLOW & KERAS IN PYTHON!
It is a full 7-Hour Python Tensorflow & Keras Neural Network & Deep Learning Boot Camp that will help you learn basic machine learning, neural networks and deep learning using two of the most important Deep Learning frameworks- Tensorflow and Keras.
HERE IS WHY YOU SHOULD ENROLL IN THIS COURSE:
This course is your complete guide to practical machine & deep learning using the Tensorflow & Keras framework in Python..
This means, this course covers the important aspects of Keras and Tensorflow (Google’s powerful Deep Learning framework) and if you take this course, you can do away with taking other courses or buying books on Python Tensorflow and Keras based data science.
In this age of big data, companies across the globe use Python to sift through the avalanche of information at their disposal and advent of Tensorflow and Keras is revolutionizing Deep Learning…
By gaining proficiency in Keras and and Tensorflow, you can give your company a competitive edge and boost your career to the next level.
THIS IS MY PROMISE TO YOU: COMPLETE THIS ONE COURSE & BECOME A PRO IN PRACTICAL KERAS & TENSORFLOW BASED DATA SCIENCE!
But first things first. My name is Minerva Singh and I am an Oxford University MPhil (Geography and Environment) graduate. I recently finished a PhD at Cambridge University (Tropical Ecology and Conservation).
I have several years of experience in analyzing real life data from different sources using data science related techniques and producing publications for international peer reviewed journals.
Over the course of my research I realized almost all the Python data science courses and books out there do not account for the multidimensional nature of the topic and use data science interchangeably with machine learning..
This gives students an incomplete knowledge of the subject. My course, on the other hand, will give you a robust grounding in all aspects of data science within the Tensorflow framework.
Unlike other Python courses, we dig deep into the statistical modeling features of Tensorflow & Keras and give you a one-of-a-kind grounding in these frameworks!
DISCOVER 8 COMPLETE SECTIONS ADDRESSING EVERY ASPECT OF PYTHON BASED TENSORFLOW DATA SCIENCE:
• A full introduction to Python Data Science and powerful Python driven framework for data science, Anaconda
• Getting started with Jupyter notebooks for implementing data science techniques in Python
• A comprehensive presentation about Tensorflow & Keras installation and a brief introduction to the other Python data science packages
• Brief introduction to the working of Pandas and Numpy
• The basics of the Tensorflow syntax and graphing environment
• The basics of the Keras syntax
• Machine Learning, Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning in the Tensorflow & Keras frameworks
• You’ll even discover how to create artificial neural networks and deep learning structures with Tensorflow & Keras
BUT, WAIT! THIS ISN’T JUST ANY OTHER DATA SCIENCE COURSE:
You’ll start by absorbing the most valuable Python Tensorflow and Keras basics and techniques.
I use easy-to-understand, hands-on methods to simplify and address even the most difficult concepts.
My course will help you implement the methods using real data obtained from different sources. Many courses use made-up data that does not empower students to implement Python based data science in real -life.
After taking this course, you’ll easily use packages like Numpy, Pandas, and Matplotlib to work with real data in Python along with gaining fluency in Tensorflow and Keras. I will even introduce you to deep learning models such as Convolution Neural network (CNN) !!
The underlying motivation for the course is to ensure you can apply Python based data science on real data into practice today, start analyzing data for your own projects whatever your skill level, and impress your potential employers with actual examples of your data science abilities.
This course will take students without a prior Python and/or statistics background background from a basic level to performing some of the most common advanced data science techniques using the powerful Python based Jupyter notebooks
It is a practical, hands-on course, i.e. we will spend some time dealing with some of the theoretical concepts related to data science. However, majority of the course will focus on implementing different techniques on real data and interpret the results..
After each video you will learn a new concept or technique which you may apply to your own projects!
JOIN THE COURSE NOW!
- People Interested In Learning Python Based Tensorflow and Keras For Data Science Applications
- People With Prior Exposure To Python Programming &/Or Data Science Concepts
- People Interested In Implementing Neural Networks & Deep Learning Models With Tensorflow
- People Interested In Implementing Neural Networks & Deep Learning Models With Keras
Created by Minerva Singh
Last updated 4/2019
Size: 5.64 GB