Terraform MasterClass : Basic to Advance 2022
Terraform with AWS and GCP 100% Hands-on Demo, Infrastructure as a Code, Terraform Associate Certification 2022
What you’ll learn
Learn Terraform basics and Advanced Concepts like Modules, Interpolation, State Files
Infrastructure as Code
Hashicorp Configuration Language
Be able to apply DevOps Techniques
Launch AWS EKS cluster using Terraform
Learn basic GCP and Azure concepts. Launch GCP and Azure resources using Terraform
Familiar with AWS
Patience, Patience, Patience
Welcome to this Amazing course on Terraform Associate Certification: Terraform AWS & Terraform GCP. Below is the list of modules covered in this course.
With tremendous popularity and adoption of Terraform by the Industry, the HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate has become one of the most popular certifications in today’s market.
This course is specifically designed for individuals who are new to Terraform and are planning to implement Terraform in their organization and want to get an in-depth view of various topics and best practices, along with gaining the official Terraform certification.
One of the pre-requisites for the course is the candidates should have a basic understanding of the Infrastructure Side (Servers)
The journey of this course begins with Understanding the basics of Infrastructure as Code technologies, and then we begin a deep dive journey into Terraform.
This course also has an exam preparation section with a series of practice tests to verify the candidate’s understanding of the topics discussed in the course and verify if the candidate is ready to give the official certification exams.
Keeping the standards high similar to other best-seller courses of LevelUp360, this course has a perfect balance, and every topic is explained in a simplified way with practical scenarios.
With this exciting set of learnings and practicals, I look forward to seeing you in this course and being part of your journey to getting Terraform certified.
Each of my courses comes with
- Amazing Hands-on Step By Step Learning Experiences
- Real Implementation Experience
- Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee!
Who this course is for:
- Infrastructure Architects or Sysadmins or Developers who are planning to master Terraform
- Any beginner who is interested in learning IaC Infrastructure as Code current trending tool Terraform
- Anyone who wants to learn Terraform from a Real-World perspective
Note: This course Primarily focuses on AWS(90% of the course is AWS-based). Some sections of this course focus on Google Cloud (GCP) and Azure.
By the end of the course, you will have implemented a fully functioning deployment process, comparable to what you might find at any major tech company.
Udemy and the author of this course are not liable for any cloud service provider charges you may incur while executing the exercises in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Developers/System administrators looking to expand their knowledge into DevOps
- Junior DevOps developers looking to advance their skills
- Who wants to learn terraform to deploy/manage cloud resources automatically using Terraform
Created by LevelUp360° DevOps | Google Cloud | Terraform | Kubernetes | Ansible
Last updated 9/2022
Size: 6.62 GB