Become an iOS Augmented Reality Developer by Building 11 High-Level AR Apps using ARKit in iOS 11 and Swift 4.
What you’ll learn
- Break into a brand new industry expected to be worth $165 billion by 2024
- Build augmented reality apps for your business or organisation
- Create your own augmented reality app
- Get app development jobs on freelancer sites
- No ARKit or iOS development experienced required, although basic understanding of Xcode and Swift will help you progress quicker.
- You must have one of these devices:
- iPhone 6s or 6s Plus
- iPhone 7 or 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPad Pro (9.7, 10.5 or 12.9) – both first-gen or 2nd-gen
- iPad (2017)
- iPhone 8 or 8 Plus
- iPhone X (some issues may arise)
ARKit has been called a ‘Game Changer’ for Augmented Reality! It allows developers to create augmented reality apps for Apple’s newly launched iOS 11.
This new technology opens up the door for creative people and mobile app designers to build new experiences in a brand new industry that is expected to be worth $165 billion by 2024!
Come learn Arkit in this fun and exciting course with Rayan Slim – an experienced iOS developer who has followed Rob Percival’s “learn by doing” style to create this amazing course.
With over 9 hours of content and 5* reviews, it’s already the longest and best rated ARKit course on Udemy!
Just Take A Look At What Students Are Saying…
★★★★★ “Goes from 0 to 100 very slowly and steadily, explains everything to the decimal point, and the apps we’re building are fun and easy to understand.”- Vladimir Porton
★★★★★ “Totally amazing, I love the step-by-step style of this course.”- Wang Hang
★★★★★ “It gets you where you want to be with ARKit quickly. I would absolutely take another course from this instructor.” – James Justin Davis
Build 11 Augmented Reality apps using ARKit in iOS 11 and Swift 4
You’ll go from beginner to extremely high-level and your instructor will build each app with you step by step on screen.
You’ll build 11 AR apps, including a Floor is Lava App, AR measuring App, Ikea App and many other popular augmented reality apps. By doing so, you will learn how to:
- Use textures to make cool 3D models
- Display and animate 3D models in the camera view of the real world
- Use World Tracking to track your position at all times
- Launch projectiles in the real world
- Place 3D objects on horizontal surfaces
- Drive a car on horizontal surfaces
- Build an inter-dimensional portal
- Detect collisions between two 3D nodes
As always, you’ll get all the required source code and friendly support in the Q&A area. No ARKit or iOS development experience required, although basic understanding of Xcode and Swift will help you progress quicker.
Make This Investment in Yourself
If you’re looking to create your own augmented reality app or win work as a freelancer or developer in a new field, then this is the course for you!
Come join this new wave of app development!
Take this course and start learning!
- Creative people and mobile app designers who want to build new experiences using the latest technology
Created by Codestars by Rob Percival, Rayan Slim, Rob Percival
Last updated 2/2020
Size: 2.01 GB