The Complete Unity® Masterclass: Build 2D, 3D, and VR Games
*Includes FREE book! Beginner’s guide for aspiring game developers. Learn to code in C# & make games in Unity® 5.4.3f1.
- Build 2D and 3D games in Unity Technologies.
- Build Virtual Reality games.
- Learn the fundamentals of game design.
- Create artwork in Blender.
- Code in C#.
- Download and install Unity® 5.4.3f1 and Blender.
- This course was recorded on a Mac, but you can use a PC.
“This is probably the most comprehensive course on game development. I love it. Thanks Mammoth and John :)” ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
“Step by step, easy to follow instructions. Enormous amount of material, all very enjoyable and applicable to games you may want to create.”
Have you ever wanted to make your very own games? Well, you’ve come to the right place!
After purchasing this course, you’ll be taken step-by-step through every process needed to do just that. Our two very talented instructors, Kevin Liao and Glauco Pires, explain everything from a basic, beginner level. That means, you don’t have to have any prior coding or digital art experience to succeed here.
Glauco Pires will take you through the process of coding a game in Unity® from scratch. You will make 2D, 3D and VR games.
Kevin Liao will teach you how to create all the artistic elements you will need to complete the game. Kevin will teach this section of the course in Blender; the wonderful, free 3D modeling program.
The final section will teach you how to integrate the art you created in Blender to the game in Unity!
“Past lessons i have taken on 3D software have had a problem with giving out too much info to fast, the slower pace at the start is rewriting bad finger memory to help transition to a new interface faster.”
Included in this course is material for beginners to get comfortable with the interfaces. Please note that we reuse this material in similar courses because it is introductory material. You can find some material in this course in the following related courses:
- Learn to make 2D and 3D games in Unity
- Make 34 Games in Unity® & Code for Android Development
- Master Unity and Blender: Make 40 Games and Low Poly Art
- Everything You Need To Make Your Own Games
- Design 3 Mobile Apps in SpriteKit & 35 Games in Unity
- Start to Finish Unity Games and Python Coding
- Build 30 Mini Virtual Reality Games in Unity from Scratch
- Master Game Development – 90 Games in Unity & Construct 2
- Make 30 VR Games in Unity and Learn to Code in Ruby on Rails
- Complete 3D Modeler & C# Unity VR Game Developer Masterclass
- The Complete VR Course: Build 3D Models and Unity Games
The beauty of taking an online course like this is the ability to replay any of the lectures at any time. There is no time limit or final tests. You get to learn at your own pace with a practical model method of learning.
One of the best features is that you can watch the courses at any speed you want. This means you can speed up the or slow down the video if you want to.
This course is project-based so you will not be learning a bunch of useless coding practices. At the end of this course you will have real world apps to use in your portfolio. We feel that project based training content is the best way to get from A to B. Taking this course means that you learn practical, employable skills immediately.
You can use the projects you build in this course to add to your LinkedIn profile. Give your portfolio fuel to take your career to the next level.
Learning how to code is a great way to jump in a new career or enhance your current career. Coding is the new math and learning how to code will propel you forward for any situation. Learn it today and get a head start for tomorrow. People who can master technology will rule the future.
You get full lifetime access to this course for a single one-time fee. Your purchase includes an e-book from Mammoth Interactive: “Build a 3D Virtual Reality Whackamole Game.”
- Complete beginners. No prior coding or digital art skills necessary.
- People who want to make games.
Created by Mammoth Interactive, John Bura
Last updated 6/2019
Size: 34.74 GB