Build real web apps with Vuex, Router, Node! Master Vue Js and Vue JS 2!
What you’ll learn
- Develop powerful, modern, real-world web applications with Vue JS 2 and Node
- Completely understand the processes and concepts of Vue JS 2
- Use gained knowledge to create your own Web Applications
- Become fluent in concepts and tools like Vuex, MongoDb, Sockets, Authentication
- No previous Vue JS knowledge is required!
- Basic Node JS knowledge (or Server Lessons are skippable)
- Fundamentals in HTML and CSS helpful, but not a ‘must have’
WHAT IS VUE JS?
Used by companies such as Nintendo, Adobe, GitLab, Baidu and Alibaba, Vue JS is rapidly increasing in popularity, so it’s a great time to add it to your CV.
By the end of this course you’ll have the skills and confidence you need to use Vue JS on your own projects!
So, no matter whether you’re a complete beginner to Vue JS, or an experienced programmer keen to improve your skills, this course is for you!
Students learn best when they’re putting what they learn in to practice straight away, so we’ve build this course around two really great projects (which will look fantastic in your career portfolio!):
Project 1 – Activity Planner app
In this opening project students build their own activity planner web app! It’s a brilliant introduction to the basic concepts of the Vue JS framework, and by the end you’ll:
- Have learnt how to create Vue components, data and methods
- Know how to create store data into our browser Local Storage.
- Fully understand Vue JS concepts like data binding, data manipulation, event handling, state management (and much more!)
Project 2 – VueMeetuper app
A much more difficult project, but one you’ll be proud of completing! Here students take a big step up and build an incredibly functional online meet up web app. Your app will let you make and join various Meetups, create editable threads and dedicated posts, register and authenticate users, build a user profile page and get your location! After doing all that, students will:
- Be able to manage authentication with JWT (json web tokens) and Session Authentication on the client/server side.
- Understand forms in JS – including how to integrate and validate plugins, how to use interactive (wizard) forms and how to integrate Datepicker and Timepicker inputs.
- Create a chat-like functionality using the Socket library (a JS library for realtime web applications) – including real-time page updates!
- Be able to to get location from IP address and use this location to improve user experience!
- And much more!
With over 31 hours of on-screen instruction, it doesn’t matter whether you’re planning to start your career as a developer, or just want to improve your programming skills, this is the right course for you!
So what are you waiting for? Enrol now!!
- Beginners new to Vue JS/JS 2
- People eager to learn new knowledge
- Experienced developers looking to hone their Vue JS/JS 2 skills
Created by Filip Jerga, Codestars by Rob Percival, Rob Percival
Last updated 7/2019
Size: 17.56 GB