The Neuroscience of Presentations & Public Speaking
[Award-Winning Brain Scientist] Improve your communication skills, present more effectively and speak more confidently!
- In this course, award-winning neuroscientist Dr. Jared Cooney Horvath will take you on a fascinating tour of the brain, and leave you with an actionable strategy for communicating more effectively and delivering better presentations.
- After you finish, you’ll understand how to command attention, build trust, establish authority, motivate action and cause change to happen!
- No requirements! Just the motivation to connect with more people, experience more success and make a bigger impact.
“If you just communicate, you can get by … but if you communicate skillfully, you can work miracles!” | Jim Rohn
If you’re reading this, I’ll assume you already know why developing strong presentation and public speaking skills is so important, and that you understand how much your ability to communicate effectively will impact the success (or failure) you experience in life …
So, I’ll spare you the standard spiel and skip right to the most important question: What makes this course different?
Well, let’s start by agreeing on the purpose of a presentation …
Unless you get some sort of odd enjoyment from speaking aimlessly to large audiences, the purpose of a presentation is to sell an idea to a group of people, and connect with them in a way that compels action.
Or, as Seth Godin says, “The only reason to give a presentation is to cause change to happen”.
And, while that sounds easy, we all know it can be exceedingly difficult. But why?
Well, in short, it’s because most people are trying to play this game without understanding the rules.
If the purpose of a presentation is to connect with people, it makes sense that the #1 most important thingyou could possibly understand is people themselves: how they think, how they learn, how they make sense of reality …
And that’s exactly what this course is about — it’s about teaching you the rules of human interaction!
- Learn the fundamental truths that control how our brains work, so you can tailor your presentations to leverage these realities.
- Discover what “connecting with people” actually means on a literal level, so you can start to take this important concept more seriously.
- Learn how to exploit the brain’s loopholes so you can reach more people, change more minds, sell more products, raise more capital — and experience more success!
Bottom line: if you appreciate the value of strong presentations, and you’re ready to become more conscientious about the way you communicate; about the way you connect with people and make change happen … then this one-of-a-kind course is for you.
I hope you can join me!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
In this course, I’ll take you on a fascinating tour of the brain, and leave you with an actionable strategy for communicating more effectively and delivering better presentations.
After you finish, you’ll understand how to command attention, build trust, establish authority, connect with your audience and cause change to happen!
- INTEREST: What secret does Hollywood use to arrest the minds of moviegoers … and how can you leverage this time-tested technique to strengthen your next presentation?
- TRUST: What simple trick has been proven to make an audience view you as better prepared, more professional, and even more likable (seriously … people will like you more)?
- ATTENTION: What is the “attention threshold”, how does it affect your audience, and what can you do to neutralize this silent attention-assassin when you speak?
- ENGAGEMENT: What virtual-reality tool do the world’s best communicators use to boost audience engagement (hint: it has nothing to do with the latest slideshow software)?
- INFLUENCE: What makes storytelling such a potent tool for making a connection … and why is the first story so important (get this wrong, and risk losing your audience forever)?
- FOCUS: What is “contextual cueing” … and how can you use it to free the minds of your audience from unnecessary distraction (which will otherwise co-opt their valuable attention)?
- CLARITY: What is the only strategy for using complex charts and graphs during a presentation … and what are the interest-killing consequences of getting this wrong?
- CONNECTION: What is “top-down versus bottom-up” concept … and why is it the single most important thing you will learn during this eye-opening course?
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“Finally, brain research that’s rigorous, understandable, and actually applicable to work and life. Important for marketing, branding, sales, training, culture, change management — just about any aspect of business you can think of. This is science in action and I love it!” | Sergio Brodsky
“I can’t believe these principles aren’t taught in the classroom long before we begin our careers. When Dr. Horvath explains these ideas they make perfect sense! They seem so obvious … and yet I’ve never learned them before. I can’t recommend this course enough!” | Evan Porto
“Fascinating, helpful and a blast to go through. I highly recommend it to speakers, trainers, coaches, managers … basically anyone who has ever attempted to pass along information or skills to another person.” | Dr. Todd Rose, EdD
“Engaging and seriously based on evidence … watch a neuroscientist at work and realize how much we can learn from brain science. Dr. Horvath knows how to excite the brain, to feed it, to make it fun — and he does it all while invoking stimulating emotions at every turn.” | John Hattie, PhD
“Really insightful and chock-full of useful techniques and strategies. If you’re serious about being successful, you absolutely need to go through this!” | Matt Walsh
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to reach more people, change more minds, gain more support, make a bigger impact … and experience more (and faster) success!
- Business Owners
- Public Speakers
- Sales Professionals
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
If you’re ready to leverage the full power of effective presentations and public speaking in your career, you simply cannot afford to pass on this opportunity to “peak under the hood” of the human mind and learn the truth about interpersonal communication.
Just click the “Buy Now” button to get started!
(And remember, this course is backed by Udemy’s “30-Day Money Back Guarantee” … so there’s no risk in enrolling).
- This course is perfect for anyone who wants to reach more people, change more minds, gain more support, make a bigger impact … and experience more (and faster) success!
Created by Jared Cooney Horvath | PhD, MEd
Last updated 3/2019
Size: 2.45 GB