Learn how to design and animate a character in Photoshop that can stand up as professional work
What you’ll learn
- Design your own character
- Build your character in Photoshop
- Animate your character for a 2D game
- Some basic drawing skills
- Photoshop or a free trial version of it
- Tablet or mouse
This course was last updated on 11/1/16
Join over 7,000 learning students and begin designing game characters and animation today!
Looking to start creating professional game graphics and animations? Or maybe you’re on a quest to start making money as a game graphic designer? In any case you’ve come to the right place.
The Ultimate Character Design and Animation for 2D Games course will show you how to create high quality stylized characters and animations for games that will stand up as professional work. The techniques taught in this course can be translated into just about any asset creation for games. This course will enhance or give you skills in the world of digital art creation – or your money back!
The course is your track to building amazing attractive character animations and ultimately – make you money! Whether for your own games or for other peoples projects.
This course will take you from having little knowledge in Photoshop to creating professional characters and animations in as little as 1 week.
So what else is in it for you?
You Design and Build Two Different Characters!
You’ll gain instant access to all four sections of the course including the bonus section where I show you where and how to find jobs creating digital art work that you can do from anywhere in the world. You’ll also gain access to all of my Photoshop files and sprite sheets that I create though out the for you to use how ever you like. These assets can be used in your own games or just to study and trace over.
The course is setup to quickly take you through step by step, the process of creating a digital character and animating them in Photoshop. It will equip you with the knowledge to create stunning designs and animations for 2d games.
Don’t believe me? I offer you a full money back guarantee within the first 30 days of purchasing the course.
Here’s what you get with the course:
You’ll get access to the four sections of the course that will show you how I create professional digital backgrounds and also teaches you where you can find clients. The course is supported with over 4.5 hours of clear content that I walk you through each step of the way.
All at your fingers tips instantly.
- The course starts with the basics. For those of you that have never used Photoshop I’ll walk you through the basic tools we’ll be using.
- Next I’ll show you how I create my thumbnails and where I go for inspiration.
- Once you’ve chosen a thumbnail we’ll design each individual aspect of the character through multiple sketches.
- At this point you’ll be ready to dive right in and start building the individual components that will make up your character! In this course we will be creating two different characters and animating one of them!
- Next we can create our sprite sheet and prep it in unity for animation.
Over the 5 chapters you will learn:
- Photoshop basics
- The design process
- Building your character assets
- Sprite sheet creation
- Animation Cycles
- how to find jobs creating digital artwork
What else will you get?
– Personal contact with me, the course tutor
– Lifetime access to course materials
– Understanding of how professional digital artwork is designed, created, and organized layer by layer
– Bonus section on how to become a freelancer
This all comes under one convenient easy to use platform. Plus you will get fast, friendly, responsive support on the Udemy Q&A section of the course.
I will be here for you every step of the way!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now to get your free bonus section and start building to day!
- Student looking to learn how to design and animate characters
- Students wanting to add a new skill to there digital art tool belt
- Students ready to learn and work hard
Created by Jaysen Batchelor
Last updated 11/2016
Size: 714.79 MB