Unreal Engine 4: For Absolute Beginners
Learn the basics of making games with UE4 and Unreal 4.22+
- Basics of Unreal Engine
- How to build games with Unreal Engine Blueprints
- How to build levels in UE4
- How to spawn enemies
- Building shooter games or any game
- Game development fundamentals
- Computer running macOS or PC running Windows
- Have 10-15 Gigabytes of hard drive space available (UE4 is big)
Welcome to Intro to Unreal Engine 4 (UE4)!
This course is designed for absolute beginners and will teach you the basics of Unreal Engine.
This course was built to teach you UE4 in the funnest and fastest way possible.
NO CODING EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
All gameplay logic is through Unreal Blueprints!
This course is packed with the basics and core features of the Unreal Engine.
Some Things You’ll Learn:
- Unreal Geometry editing tools (build your own levels)
- Unreal Materials
- Third person shooter mechanics
- Creating and working with cameras
- Setting up GameModes and LevelBlueprints
- Handling player input for both keyboard and game pads
- Working with Vectors and Rotations
- AnimationBlueprints and BlendSpaces
- Creating simple particle systems
- Raycasting and shooting bullets
- Simple AI and enemy attack
- Creating game logic in Blueprints
- User interface with UMG
- And A LOT more
This course teaches Unreal Blueprints and does NOT cover C++
Unreal Blueprints are a powerful visual node-based coding tool that let’s you build games WITHOUT WRITING CODE!
If you want to make awesome games in Unreal Engine 4, then enroll now and we’ll see you in class!
- Anyone who wants to build games
Created by Devslopes by Mark Price
Last updated 6/2019
Size: 8.81 GB