Step by Step guide to setting up Ubuntu, Nginx and PHP on DigitalOcean VPS
What you’ll learn
- Take a plain installation of Ubuntu Server and turn it into a web server running PHP & MySQL
- Increase web server security
- Install various PHP Applications including WordPress
- Use the command line or terminal
- Digital Ocean account is preferred but optional
Teach Your PHP Elephant to Swim in the Digital Ocean
- Are you tired of poor hosting?
- Do you want the latest version of PHP?
- Do you want the latest in security?
- Want a free HTTPS certificate?
- Find out how to secure your websites from an attack infecting all of your websites.
Then.. Enrol in our course today and starting making your own hosting!
Hi, my name is Daniel Platt and I have been my own web servers since forever.
Watch over my should as I build a web server and use it to host a WordPress site.
You want the latest version of PHP
Other hosting provider needs to do months of testing before they will roll latest version of PHP, by which time it’s out-of-date.
You want the latest in application security
Your hosting provider wants to keep compatibility for everyone, which minimising their support costs.
Free HTTPS certificate
I’ll show you how to get free https certificates for you website.
The real kicker is it’s more convenient than buying them!
Still not convinced?
If you try to find prebuilt hosting from a hosting provider, you’ll need to consider:
- Setup Time
- Software Versions
It can be a headache!
If you want to take control of your hosting, then you need this course.
Build it your way!
We will show the process of building a web server and hosting different types of websites on their.
Learn things like:
- How to install PHP and Nginx
- Get FREE HTTPS/SSL certificates
- How to isolate each website from each of other to reduce risk
- How do deploy using multiple methods
- Setup web applications
- Static site
Enrol today and don’t pay the price of bloated servers and poor support.
Don’t forget, when you buy you get the Udemy 30-day money back guarantee. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to message me directly and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible!
See you in the course!
- PHP Developers that want to setup their own server
- Developers that want more flexibility than Cpanel provides
- Users that want a better idea of securing a web server
Created by Daniel Platt
Last updated 9/2018
Size: 2.91 GB