Whatsapp stock market bot with Python Twilio & MarketStack
Whatsapp stock market bot with Python Twilio & MarketStack : Start building your own conversational whatsapp chatbot for stock market in less than 2 hours
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn about trending technologies like whatsapp chatbots with Twilio APIs using Python programming language and Flask micro web framework
- Whatsapp chatbot: Learn how to build a conversational chatbot on Whatsapp platform which acts just like your personal finance assistant
- Leverage Twilio APIs: Learn how to leverage the powerful Twilio APIs to send messages to the subscribed BOT users
- Python programming: Learn to program the backend processing of the messages using Python and integration of Twilio and MarketStack API
- Flask app running on local machine and using NGROK to create a tunnel to your app from an HTTPS public endpoint
- MarketStack: Learn about the market stack API which provides stock data of 70+ stock exchanges across the world
- Basic knowledge of Python and Programming
- Basic knowledge of APIs
Conversational chatbots are the trend of the modern world. Virtual assistants are as relevant these days as human assistants.
1. Ordering a Pizza or Ordering new clothes
2. Playing music or a new movie
3. Switching off lights or making coffee
4. Checking stock price or a new bitcoin alert
chatbots are everywhere.
In this quick and highly. focussed course, you’ll kickstart your journey by creating your first Whatsapp chatbot in less than 2 hours.
By the end of this course, you’ll be having a working Whatsapp conversational chatbot. You’ll be able to start building your own conversational chatbots using Twilio, Python and MarketStack
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and Intermediate students who already know how to code and looking to expand their skillset by adding domain knowledge.
Created by Rishabh Sharma
Last updated 8/2020
Size : 518.4 MB