Algorithms for beginners
Master Algorithms topics for beginners
What Will I Learn?
- Learn mergesort and quicksort algorithm
- Understand binary search algorithm
- Learn Strassen’s multiplication algorithm
- Know about divide and conquer and its application
- Basic Math
An algorithm is a list of rules to follow in order to solve a problem.
Algorithms need to have their steps in the right order. Think about an algorithm for getting dressed in the morning. What if you put on your coat before your jumper? Your jumper would be on top of your coat and that would be silly! When you write an algorithm the order of the instructions is very important.
This course is for beginners who intend to learn computer science and become better software engineers. Algorithms are essential for approaching any problem in a step by step manner.
We will study following topics in this course:
2)Divide and Conquer Algorithm
5)Strassen’s Multiplication Algorithm
Let’s get started with the course.
- Beginners who want to learn algorithms
- Computer Science Students, Software Developers
Created by Aishwarya Mukherjee
Last updated 7/2018
Size: 1.72 GB