Complete Introduction to Business Data Analysis
Move beyond basic reports and learn data analysis. Learn to easily turn data into information, insight and intelligence
- Learn 8 different techniques for data analysis that can be easily implemented in Excel 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Life time access to course materials and practice activities from an experienced Udemy instructor
- Transform Data into Insight and Intelligence using powerful methods of analysis, techniques and tools
- Learn to ask the right questions of your data using comparison, trend, ranking, variance, pareto and many other techniques
- Learn data analysis using easy to master drag and drop techniques – no confusing formulas, macros or VBA
- Learn best practices for data analysis and data presentation
- Learn best practices for the design and setup of interactive dashboards
- An understanding of working with data in Excel
- Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016
- Some examples will require Excel Power Pivot and Power View – which are only available on Windows
**** Life time access to course materials and practice activities. 100% money back guarantee ****
This course is presented by Ian Littlejohn – who with over 23000 students is one of the most popular instructors on Udemy. Ian provides world leading courses on Excel, Power Pivot, Power BI and Google Data Studio.
The Complete Introduction to Business Data Analysis teaches you how to apply different methods of data analysis to turn your data into new insight and intelligence.
The ability to ask questions of your data is a powerful competitive advantage, resulting in new income streams, better decision making and improved productivity. A recent McKinsey Consulting report has identified that data analysis is one of the most important skills required in the American economy at the current time.
This course focuses on the following different methods of analysis. During the course you will understand why the form of analysis is important and also provide examples of using the analysis using Excel 2013.
The following methods of analysis are included:
- Comparison Analysis
- Trend Analysis
- Ranking Analysis
- Interactive Dashboards
- Contribution Analysis
- Variance Analysis
- Pareto Analysis
- Frequency Analysis
The Complete Introduction to Business Data Analysis is designed for all business professionals who want to take their ability to turn data into information to the next level. If you are an Excel user then you will want to learn the easy to use techniques that are taught in this course.
This course is presented using Excel 2013. Excel 2010 can be used for the majority of the training exercises. Small parts of the course do use Excel Power Pivot and Power View. Please note that this course does not include any complicated formulas, VBA or macros. The course utilizes drag and drop techniques to create the majority of the different data analysis techniques.
- All Business people who want to turn data into information
- Excel users who want to take their reporting and analysis to the next level
- Students who want to learn powerful methods of data analysis
Created by Ian Littlejohn
Last updated 9/2019
Size: 904.94 MB