Introduction to Node js for beginners + game project
Explore how to apply NodeJS to make your web content come to life – explore the core foundations of NodeJS
- how to write NodeJS
- Explore how nodeJS works
- Explore various useful package for node
- See how to setup a localhost server
- Build a mini game project from scratch
- HTML and CSS
- Web access
- Developer skills
Source Code is included to get you started quickly
Step by step learning – starting with the basics and moving through to combining fundamentals and writing code.
Bonus – 35 page downloadable resource and course guide included. With source code, useful code snippets and resources.
- why use Node and what it is how it works
- how to install and start using Node
- resources for terminals on Mac and PC
- Creating a first node file
- Creating web server listen on ports open your browser
- How node works
- Node modules and creating modules
- Files on your server
- Node URL pathname request
- Node Routing
- File Write and Read
- Loading Packages NPM
- Packages Express
- NodeMon setup
- Get data JSON
- Body-parser get post and get methods
- Socket connect to backend and client side – listeners
- Uuid create a User ID
- Battle Game – Multiplayer project
Step by step learning with all steps included.
Along with friendly support in the Q&A to help you learn and answer any questions you may have.
Try it now you have nothing to lose, comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Start coding with Node JS today!!!!!
- Anyone who wants to learn more about NodeJS
- Web developers
- Application developers
Created by Laurence Svekis
Last updated 6/2019
Size: 1.30 GB