Microsoft Excel 2023 – From Beginner to Expert in 6 Hours
Excel Made Easy – From Beginner to Expert – Microsoft Certified Master Instructor – MOS Expert – Master Microsoft Excel
What you’ll learn
Learn Microsoft Excel Fast: Excel formulas and functions, Excel shortcuts and tips, Excel charts and graphs, Excel for beginners & intermediate users
Taught by a best-selling Udemy author, Microsoft Certified Educator, Microsoft Office Specialist Expert, & Tenured College Professor
Conditional formatting in Excel, Excel date functions and formatting, Excel templates, Excel for Data Management
Data analysis in Excel, Pivot tables in Excel, Excel for data visualization, Excel data validation, Excel macros
Excel for business analysis, Excel for finance and accounting, Excel for sales and marketing
Excel for budgeting and forecasting, Excel for project management, Excel for inventory management
Excel functions: sum, vlookup, xlookup, if, count, average, concatenate, max, min, round, and more
Excel documentation: learn how to read Excel’s documentation so that you are empowered to find answers
Hands-on exercises with solutions, Over 400,000 students taught, Lifetime course access
100% satisfaction guaranteed, Learn at your own pace, This course is tested and proven
In order to participate in the hands-on portions of this course, you will need to have Microsoft Excel.
This training provides you everything you need to know about Microsoft Excel.
From the fundamentals, to the most advanced features, after taking this online class you will be able to use Microsoft Excel at an expert level.
You can learn Microsoft Excel easily and quickly if it is taught correctly. Developed by a Microsoft Certified Master Instructor, this course provides comprehensive coverage on Microsoft Excel. A university professor with over twenty years of experience teaching individuals of all ability levels “how to use” Microsoft Excel, Todd McLeod has designed, refined, and perfected this course to make it easy for you to master Microsoft Excel.
In only five hours of videos, provided to you in 80 separate video lectures so that no one online video is too long, you will learn all of the following about Microsoft Excel:
- Learn how to navigate around Excel
- Learn how to enter and edit data in Excel
- Learn how to adjust the way data and information are displayed in Excel
- Learn how to write formulas quickly and easily with the point-and-click method
- Learn how to use relative, absolute, and mixed references in Excel
- Learn how to create powerful calculations with Excel functions
- Learn how to visually represent your data with charts and graphs in Excel
- Learn how to use Excel data tools like sorting, subtotaling, and filtering
- Learn how to “freeze columns and rows” with freeze panes in Excel
- Learn how to remove duplicates from data in Excel
- Learn how to “transpose data” – switching the columns and rows in Excel
- Learn how to use Excel to leverage data with Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts
- Learn how to format worksheets in Excel for impact and appeal
- Learn how to automate Excel tasks with time-saving macros
- Learn how to integrate Microsoft Excel with Microsoft Word
- Learn how to use passwords in Excel to protect your work in multiple scenarios
- Learn tips and tricks about Excel, as well as Excel secrets and shortcuts
- Learn how to use printing and sharing in Excel
- how to harvest data from the web
- how to create online forms which allow you to gather data from individuals
- Download all of the Excel project files that are used in the videos
This class is guaranteed to teach you Microsoft Excel.
Described as “fun” and “amazing” and “life changing,” Todd McLeod’s Excel training will forever transform the way you work with numbers. Try this course for yourself and see how quickly and easily you too can learn Microsoft Excel.
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for beginners to Microsoft Excel & for people with some experience with Excel
- Lifetime access to this Excel training allows you to come back to review material or learn more about MS Excel
Created by Todd McLeod
Last updated 3/2023
Size: 3.63 GB