IoT with Python programming.
What Will I Learn?
- Students/Professionals interested in electronics and programming
- Learn about the exciting field of IoT with Python programming.
- Basic knowledge about electronics & python programming
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a very big deal today in today’s technology driven world. For the development of an IoT solution, one would need a programming language which while being lightweight and scalable at the same time. One such is Python and we are going to learn how to implement the same with this training.
Learn about the exciting field of IoT with Python programming.
The training will include the following;
- Why Python?
- Python Setup
- Python shell
- Python datatypes & variables
- Functions in Python
- Python Built-In Functions
- Control flow statements
- Classes in Python
- Data Structures in Python
- Exception Handling
- Reading from and writing to Files
- Standard Python libraries
- Anyone who wants to build projects using Python for IoT
Created by EDU CBA
Last updated 10/2018
Size: 2.69 GB